Pools and saunas
- Saunas and swimming pools (except for the infrared sauna) located on the first floor of the hotel are open every day from 08:00 to 21:00.
Adult sauna Sven is open:
Friday kell 17.00-21.00
- Hotel guests can use the gym on the second floor.
- In the pools and saunas area, there is a steam bath (45°C ), Finnish sauna (80°C) and sanarium (55°C). Saunas are shared by men and women.
- For the true sauna fans we have nude Finnish sauna "Sven" (80°C). This sauna is meant for those who prefer going to the sauna in the nude, the way old Scandinavians did it. You can also use a comfortable dressing room and a heated reclining chair for some extra relaxation. Sauna is shared by men and women, age 18+.
- For additional charge you can enjoy infrared sauna.
- A session in the infrared sauna lasts 30 minutes and costs 10€ for one person or 15€ for 2 to 4 people. The infrared sauna may be booked at the hotel reception or ph +372 45 50 000.
Intended for splashing and not very deep (1.4 metres). If needed, customer service staff at the spa will provide you with additional information about the pools.
- The bathing pool (29°C).
- The heated (27°C) outdoor pool of the splash pool allows the summer to be extended into spring and autumn.
- In the mini pool (33°C), you can enjoy an underwater massage.
- Jacuzzi (36°C) helps to relieve stress and fatigue.
- Contrasting pools with warm (36°C) and cold (15°C) water, their bases covered in sea pebbles, care for tired feet.
The Juice Bar by the saunas and pools offers freshly squeezed juices and various refreshing beverages to enjoy after the sauna.